Suggested hardware for the eye-tracking software:
1. Computer ports: USB 2.0 and/or USE 3.0
2. Screen size: 10 inches to 27 inches
3. Any kinds of computers, such as PCs, laptops, or tablets, are compatible with our eye-tracking software. Suggested operating systems: Windows 10 or later.
Users with severe physical disabilities and/or rare diseases are eligible for receiving subsidies from the government when purchasing assistive technology devices.
1. The amount of the government grants varies by income level:
i. For average-income households: NT$50,000
ii. For low-and-middle-income households: NT$75,000
ii. For low-income households: NT$100,000
2. Application process: Three Steps to apply for subsidies
Step 1. Contact us at +886-2-7328-836. Set up an appointment with us to demonstrate products or services that are customized for your needs.
Step 2. Contact your local assistive technology center and book an evaluation session. Evaluate your qualifications for the application
Step 3. Submit your evaluation report and the application form to the Department of Social Welfare.
Purchase the equipment and receive the grants.